Updated on 08/05/2020
Dear valued guests,
On behalf of the entire Virginia Team, I would personally like to extend my thanks and gratitude for your continuous loyalty and support throughout our course, and particularly during these uncertain times. We have always strived to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for both our lovely guests and dedicated employees, and now, more than ever, we are determined to protect you and your loved ones to the highest extent.
For this reason, we have immediately complied with all government directives regarding the decontamination and sanitation of our resort, postponing the opening of our facilities until the end of June. We will keep monitoring the situation and immediately responding as needed, while making every preparation to welcome you back to our resort.
In more detail, we have taken care of:
• The preparation and updating of incident response guidelines.
• The preparation and updating of Prevention of Spread of Infection plan (POSI).
• The communication of new guidelines and directives by the National Public Health Organization.
• The supply of disposable cleaning and disinfecting materials, with the aim of reducing the likelihood of occurring or further
contamination of the coronavirus.
• Developing and maintaining a daily cleaning and disinfection programme based on international sanitation standards in
collaboration with a profetional cleaning company with the aim of ensuring continuous cleaning and disinfection in all the hotel areas.
• Cooperation with external disinfection companies, where deemed necessary.
• All our staff are being trained and briefed on the Prevention Plan with a strong emphasis on the day-to-day operations.
• Our hotel will provide doctors and medical assistance 24\7 when needed.
Please feel free to contact us at our e-mail: or our facebook page.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon to Rhodes, for an amazing and a safe hospitality experience, just as we always have been offering you all this years.
Until it’s time to travel again, please #StaySafe. We are sure that happier times are coming.
For more up-to-date information and further details, please refer to: World Health Organization, European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, Greek National Public Health Organization
Managing Director - Virginia Family Resort